- Remain in the base position.
- Separate the legs a little, keeping them straight.
- Keep the heels on the ground throughout the practice.
- Slowly rotate the right foot clockwise from the ankle 10 times and then repeat 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Repeat the same procedure with the left foot.
- Place the feet together.
- Slowly rotate both feet together in the same direction, keeping them in contact with each other.
- Do not allow the knees to move.
- Practice 10 times clockwise and then 10 times anticlockwise.
- Keep the feet separated.
- Slowly rotate both feet from the ankles together but in opposite directions.
- The big toes should touch each other on the inward stroke of each foot.
- Do 10 rotations in one direction and then 10 rotations in the opposite direction.
- Inhale on the upward movement.
- Exhale on the downward movement.
On the breath, mental counting and rotation.