- Remain in the base position or a cross-legged pose.
- Stretch the arms in front of the body at shoulder level.
- Keep the palms open and fingers straight throughout the entire practice.
- Bend the hands backward from the wrists as if pressing the palms against a wall with the fingers pointing toward the ceiling.
- Bend the hands forward from the wrists so that the fingers point toward the floor.
- Keep the elbows straight throughout the practice.
- Do not bend the knuckle joints or fingers.
- Bend the hands up again for the next round.
- Repeat 10 times.
Inhale with the backward movement. Exhale with the forward movement.
On the breath, mental counting, movement in the wrist joint and stretching of the forearm muscles.