- Sit in the base position or a cross-legged pose.
- Hold both arms straight in front of the body at shoulder level.
- Open the hands, palms down, and stretch the fingers as wide apart as possible.
- Close the fingers to make a tight fist with the thumbs inside.
- The fingers should be slowly wrapped around the thumbs.
- Again open the hands and stretch the fingers.
- Repeat 10 times.
Inhale on opening the hands. Exhale on closing the hands.
On the breath, mental counting, stretching sensation and movement.