- Sit in the same starting position as for ardha titali asana with the right leg on the left thigh.
- Using the muscles of the right arm, rotate the right knee in a circle trying to make the circular movement as large as possible.
- The index finger may be pointed out and used as a guide to perfection of the circular movement.
- Practice 10 rotations clockwise and then 10 rotations anticlockwise.
- Straighten the leg slowly.
- Release the knee as described in the note to ardha titali asana.
- Repeat with the left leg.
Inhale on the upward movement. Exhale on the downward movement.
On the breathing, mental counting and rotation of the hip joint.