The practice schedule for Yogi Satsang 1 is as follows:
Sukshma Vyayam is a series of light body movements to open joints, prepare muscles and to warm up the body.
Surya Namaskar with mantras & Drishti
Surya Namaskara will be practiced with Beeja mantras & Drishti.
In this session postures will be practiced from Asana Primary Course Sequence 1.
A detailed practice of Ujjayi Pranayam in 13 stages will be held.
Under guided meditations ‘Anuloma Viloma’ will be the meditation practice for the month.
Shanti Mantras will be recited to end the session
- Admissions open for current batch of Teacher Training Course.
- Group Classes are conducted at Ameerpet & Madhapur.
- For more details contact Nishanth at +919292403492
- or click here to message on WhatsApp
- Stay up-to-date with Abhyasa Yoga events. Click here to join our group ‘Abhyasa Yoga Forum‘ on WhatsApp.